I am so excited to help you develop your unique personal style!
Before we begin our work, here is an overview of what to expect during our time together and a consult form so I can get to know you better and serve you at an even higher level. The consult form also gives you the opportunity to put down your goals and desires on paper. You never know just how powerful a seemingly simple process might be when you take your thoughts and write them down.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me!
Thank you so much for trusting me with your style! I look forward to helping you live your best life!
In-Person and virtual sessions are to begin at scheduled time. Please call/text Morgan if you are running late. Tardiness past 15 minutes will result in cancellation of the session, with no refund.
Each session is allowed one re-schedule, with a minimum of a 24 hour notice. After one reschedule, the session is cancelled with no refund.
Completion and submission of Consult Form 48 hours prior to first session required.
Payment Options: Payment in full or a first installment is due prior to scheduling first session. Remaining balance due prior to scheduling of final session.
Deposits and subsequent payments can be submitted via emailed invoice.
All deposits and payments are non-refundable. Sessions can be rescheduled but no refunds will be given.
What To Expect During Each Session:
Style Assessment & Closet Review Session:
- During your first session, we will first review your 4 style stats: color profile, body shape, style intuition and budget.
- For the closet session, we will review each item, determining what stays, what can be sold/consigned, and what needs to be given away.
- Morgan (or her team member) will be taking pictures of each item and the outfits we create for your online portal page, so you have images to remind you of what we discussed.
- Prep List:
- Complete & submit consult form 48 hours prior to session
- Make sure you have all of your clothes in the same area (as best as possible) and a full length mirror where we will be working.
- Morgan will bring a clothes rack and bags for things we decide to let go of.
- Be prepared to try lots of items on.
When shopping together:
- Client is responsible for payment of all items. Returns and exchanges are also the responsibility of the client. Keep all of your receipts!
- Shopping Trip Prep List:
- Be prepared to try on lots of items, some of which you never would have picked out for yourself. It’s Morgan’s job to push you out of your current wardrobe comfort zone! All of the stores/items suggested will be returnable, so step out of your comfort zone and purchase some of the suggested items you would “never” go for. This is what you’re here for!
- Proper under garments: well-fitting bra and panties (and if you usually wear Spanx, wear those too!)
- Comfortable shoes
- Hands free, comfortable purse
- Positive energy. It’s Morgan’s job to make the shopping process as easy as possible, but an open mind, high energy levels and patience are your responsibility.
Online Personal Shopping & Item Delivery:
- Online & Personal shopping and delivery to client counts as one session and can be done a la carte for existing clients
- Client must provide credit card or cash prior to shopping
- Morgan will stay within agreed upon budget, keeping receipts for all purchases
- Returns and exchanges will be done by Morgan
- Delivery of items and fitting session is only available for the metro Atlanta area.